The hot pressing technology is used to produce unrefined sunflower oil. This is extra virgin oil, a natural product not treated chemically during production. Due to this method, formation of products of thermal oxidation and decomposition can be avoided, and useful vitamins A and E as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as linoleic acid (Omega 6), can be preserved in oil.
Unrefined sunflower oil contains the substances as follows:
1. Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant that protects cells in a human organism from premature ageing. High content of tocopherols ensures longer shelf life when oil doesn’t lose its properties useful for customers.
2. Fatty acids contribute to quick removal of cholesterol from an organism, have restoring effect for blood vessel walls, make them more elastic, and act as prophylactic means against atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction and other cardiovascular diseases.
Phospholipids play important role in lipometabolism and have antisclerotic properties.
For unrefined sunflower oil, the following organoleptic characteristics are typical:
· It has high nutritional and biological value, and free of any foreign flavour and bitterness;
· In terms of its quality characteristics, it corresponds to the premium grade oil;
· It is an ideal source to add trace elements and biologically active substances to a human organism;
· Pleasant odour and taste, natural colour and ideal consistence.
Brand:Бобруйский завод растительных масел, ОАО
Country of manufacture:Belarus
Type of vegetable oil:Sunflower
Type of treatment:Unrefined
The degree of extraction:First